Monday, November 29, 2010

Meh... (written sunday night)



That's how I feel today, meh. Knowing that I have to go to work tomorrow makes me sad. I love the kids but it job itself is not the best place to be. After having 5 days off it makes going back tough. 
On Tuesday I broke my computer. The screen of the laptop has to be supported and I can't shut it. It's my work laptop so tomorrow should be interesting when I tell the IT person about it. I'm just worried that I won't be able to get a replacement one or the pain it will be to have to move all my bookmarks and such over to a new laptop.  If I don't post something tomorrow you'll know why. Oh wait, is anyone reading this???? I have been reading a few other blogs and I have become a follower but I am thinking that in order to get someone to follow me I might need to comment or make my page more interesting. I notice other people's blogs look fancier but I'm just not there yet!
The past couple of days have been good. I've eaten too much and gained 2 of the 4 pounds I had lost. Today I did well tracking my food (in my head) i'll write it down soon, I usually log in a word document but it won't open today.... hmmmm...
I just get so frustrated when I gain because it feels like it takes forever to lose it and an instant to gain it back. IT MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM!  
On a positive note, I ran 12 consecutive minutes yesterday! I ran more then that total but to run that in my first week of running made me so freakin' happy! I had the urge to run today but I was mopey and sad so I didn't, tomorrow though.
Tomorrow I am going to call my doc and see if I can get  referral for acupuncture, my insurance covers it but I am not sure how much. I've heard good things about it helping with infertility. (Yes I am trying to lose weight and get pregnant. If I get prego i'll eat differently but I figure that until then there is no reason I can't try.) I have the clomid but it doesn't do me any good sitting in my purse not being able to take it. I've read that there is a different pill to make me have a period so maybe they'll recommend that but I wouldn't mind trying the acupuncture. The other thing i've read about helping is metformin. We'll see what the doc says!
So that pretty much sums up the weekend. I made some yummy kale and vegetarian sausage soup for lunch this week, i'll let you know how it is tomorrow. I'm going to try my best to keep tracking what I eat and see if I can get to a healthy weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment