Wednesday, November 17, 2010

fruit stripes

For some reason I am hungrier than usual today. I've lost about 4 pounds this week, which seems like a lot but I really started tracking what I was eating about 6 days ago so I know if I keep up with this it won't be as much next week. I wasted calories on a bunch of caramel rice cakes. I know this seems like it shouldn't be a lot of calories but I had 2/3 of the bag which is over 200 calories. So now I've used up my daily calories and I'm chewing this gross fruit stripe gum. I happen to have a bunch because I bought a few for my students (for testing days) and it's not helping with these hungry horrors AT ALL. I've a good portion of the night researching the praxis test for middle school math as well as the other things I can do with a masters in education. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment