Wednesday, November 24, 2010

i'm an auntie again!

Yesterday was great, it was one of those days where I love being a teacher. I had fun with my class and it was even better knowing that I would have the next 5 days off! After work I ran some errands and then met up with my friend to paint pottery. It was nice seeing her, we don't see each other enough, especially in the last year. I moved about 40 minutes away from her a year ago so it's not as easy to meet up. I painted an ornament that said Baby's 1st Christmas and I put my new nephew's birthday/height/weight on the ornament. I found out about 5 minutes before i got to the pottery place that my sister in-law had delivered a baby boy! He is the first grandchild on my husbands side so everyone was very excited. I can't wait to meet him at Christmas.
It seems like babies are all over the place which makes me want one even more. For those of you who don't know about poly cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) it makes having a baby difficult. See I went off the pill in June getting ready for having a baby. I had my period at first for a few months but now it is taking longer and longer between each cycle to get it. That is the wonderful PCOS. I never know so it's impossible to know when to go at it to make da baby. I was given Clomid to help but I have to have a period in order to take it and no luck yet, hopefully soon!
Today I am thankful that I got to sleep in, watch Ellen while having coffee and do what I want :) Later I will go to the gym, make a dessert for tomorrow, what? i'm not sure still. Hubby has been asking that I make American Chop Suey so I think I will make that for dinner (it's his mother's recipe so he really likes it when I make it) What else? I don't know, I'm just happy to relax.
If my dessert turns out good i'll take a pic and post!

No comments:

Post a Comment