Friday, November 26, 2010

Tomorrow is another day...

I. ate. pizza. I never ever eat pizza and it was delicious. I haven't been on the scale in a couple of days (maybe Sunday) and I'm a little afraid to jump on. It's thanksgiving so I'm letting myself splurge a little but tomorrow I will get back to being healthy. Thanksgiving was good. We spend the day at my dads with him and my stepmom and my niece stopped by. I'm pretty sure there was a stick of butter in everything she made. My real questions is who steams green beans in oil. YES OIL!! There wasn't even a healthy vegetable I could load up on cause it was all fatty crap!!! I didn't over stuff myself which is good. After dinner we played scrabble and I came in second place. Not bad.
Today husband went shopping with me for a little bit. Nothing crazy, just target and Bob's. I got a few things then we went to Lowe's. We got the pizza on the way home. MMMMMMM.
I'll hit the gym tomorrow and start back with trying to run. I'll be happy just to do 10 minutes straight again. Hopefully the last 2 days won't do too much on the scale. People don't understand when I get obsessive about what I eat but with the PCOS it really makes losing weight so freakin' hard!
Tomorrow is date night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment