Thursday, November 18, 2010

No Kale, No Sale

I love kale. I never had it until a few months ago. Before that the only time that I had ever seen the stuff was when I worked at Uno's, where the motto when sending out a plate was, No kale, no sale." Lame? Very. But I still remember it. I just made kale chips, they are pretty good. Nothing exciting but they are filling and nutritious. I put olive oil, salt, and some garlic powder. My husband won't touch the stuff, fine by me.
I like Thursday nights. Not only because tomorrow is Friday, but because it is boxing body night. A friend and I go every week and knowing she is there gives me the motivation to go to the hour long high impact class. I always feel great after. I also get home late on Thursdays which means it is the husbands night to cook (scary.) Tonight was leftover so it wasn't bad. I want to tell him yum and that he did a good job but that doesn't happen too often. I love him, just not his cooking so much. He does a great job raking and mowing and dishes and making the house look good but the man can not cook. Maybe someday (but I doubt it.)
Time for Jeopardy! (Yes, we are lame )

No comments:

Post a Comment