Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day One

So this is my very first post of my very first blog. I've read other people's in the past and I find them interesting so I thought, what the heck I'll give it a try! I moved to what I consider the middle of nowhere about a year ago and now that winter is approaching I realize that I need something to fill my time. Most of my friends are a 45 minute drive from me now so I was thinking this would help me stay busy. Things you'll most likely see me blog about: eating healthy (as often as I can), crafts, cooking, staying active, finding bargains (I love coupons), my dog, my husband, and perhaps the occasional story about my crazy family. 

So what did I do on day one? Well I started by going for a hot air balloon ride. This required me getting up at 4:30 am and I am NOT a morning person. To top it off my morning coffee place wasn't even open yet, I settled for McDonald's coffee which was actually pretty good (and organic.) I was able to quickly forget about that once I was in the air and able to see Boston, the White Mountains, and the Ocean all at the same time. Turned out to be a great day. My husband found it to be an even greater day when I filled his request of making pumpkin bread, I just had some, and I must say it was yummy! (even with the whole wheat flour substitute and half the oil!)
thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment