Saturday, November 20, 2010

Excuse me...

That isn't so hard to say, is it? I was at Trader Joe's today (where I was able to get a bunch of great stuff) and it was very busy. The store closest to me is sort of small, although it is the only one I have ever been to, but people were bumping into people every where and not one person said excuse me. This amazed me. I said it a many times. What is going on with people? It is 2 simple words!!!
Other then that is was a great day. I did a netflix workout this morning through the Wii then I got ready and headed out.  I took the dog with me for the 45 minutes ride. We went to the mall first. I was trying to use a coupon at new york and company, no luck. So we headed to Trader Joe's next. Abbey (my dog) seemed happy to get out of the house. the husband was hunting. On the way home I did the grocery shopping for the week. I stocked up on canned pumpkin and some sugar free pudding. Following Weight Watchers is going well still so I wanted to have tasty things handy when I need them. I also got the hungry girl cookbook, hopefully i'll try some more recipes this week. I made the pumpkin smash the other night. It was ok. I used stevia instead of splenda so there was a bit of an aftertaste. That is the one thing I don't like about the cookbook or WW, i'm not a fan of splenda. I like stevia and I try to eat organic when I can afford it. Organic apples cost me $6 today!!!!  Anyways, i'd like to find some healthy things without chemicals! Ideas???
For dinner tonight I made some tasty turkey burgers with mushrooms and onions and brussel sprouts (I love em'!) and now we are sitting by the fire enjoying wine. Well we were but he got a call so I decided to blog. All I need is a small piece of chocolate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment