Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Giving Weight Watcher a Chance...

For the past few weeks I have been trying to follow WW on my own. When I heard about the new plan I decided to go to a meeting with a coworker. The plan sounds great and fruits are now 0 points which is great! I think I may even continue to go to meetings just to keep me on track. I wasn't happy to discover that the cereal bars that I have during snack time at work are now 3 points but I do have more points to work with so I'm ok with it for now (until the box is gone.)
Tonight for dinner I made a hungry girl recipe that was emailed to me yesterday, it was sesame chicken and it was delicious!!!! I sauteed some asparagus and cooked some brown rice and added some soy sauce, peas, carrots, and corn and it was one of the best dinners I think I have made in awhile, I almost thought it was take out. Thank you hungry girl :)


These are the flowers I got when I got home tonight. Husband was sorry for being grouchy that morning.
(I couldn't figure out how to flip it)

  1. This is the sesame chicken that I made...mmm

I didn't think I had much to say tonight but it has been a busy and productive few days. On top of WW, flowers and cooking I also managed to run 13 minutes Monday night. I'm really proud of myself for even trying. I give up easily but even when it got tough I just kept going. Next time = 14 minutes.
Yesterday I skipped the gym and then today I did the treadmill on an incline. I've been tired the past couple of days so I just wasn't up to running. Tomorrow is my favorite aerobics class, Boxing Body. I mostly like it cause I go with a friend.
So that is all for now, thanks for reading. Please feel free to follow or comment. I'd like to know that i'm not the only one reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment