Wednesday, December 8, 2010

down 4.6!!!

Yesterday was my first official weigh in for weight watchers and I lost 4.6 pounds!!! I was very happy about this and it encourages me to continue to try hard. I think I have calculated my sandwich thins 4 times, I keep thinking that they are going to change because I keep hearing people say that they are 3 points but I keep getting 2 (I don't think the calculations will change I just keep thinking that I did it wrong.)
Yesterday I ran 15 straight minutes! Getting better. I didn't go to the gym today (worked late) and tomorrow is my boxing body class so i'm thinking that Friday or Saturday i'll shoot for 17 minutes. I really felt great yesterday after I ran, I understand the "runners high."
Yesterday was also my acupuncture appointment. I made an appointment to try and see if it would help with the polycystic, I have to go back 4-5 times and my next appointment is next wednesday. I'm willing to see how it goes, anything to help! The acupuncture was an hour long. I felt a couple of the needles go it but it wasn't painful at all. I sat with the needes in for 20 minutes, it was very relaxing. I'll report more next Wednesday!
2 more days of work!!!!!!! I really love the weekends!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Am I the first follower? YAY!!! Congrats on this loss, that´s great, keep it up ;)

    Jury @ http://dietchiconamission.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my first follower! Thanks!!! It's exciting to find out you have a first follower, i'm lame i know :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete