Sunday, December 5, 2010

so sleeeeppy

I realized tonight that I haven't written since Tuesday. It's hard cause my computer is broken and the screen to my laptop is a floppy mess. WW is going well. I love the new program and I love fruit. Today was probably my worst day but I haven't calculated the damage but I think it is minimal, it's just hard to know for sure because of the new plan. I have to look up everything! I've been eating lots of veggies though, can't get enough kale and brussel sprouts for some reason. I found myself shopping mostly around the perimeter of the store yesterday which is good, more natural stuff. I tried to find a lower cal yogurt and I decided that I would spend 3 points for my chemical free yogurt then less on aspartame or splenda. Plus I figure it balances out with the extra points that I get in a day now.
I am really starting to like tofu shirataki noodles. I've had them a few times this week and as long as I prepare them the right way then they are great! The other thing I have been having most nights (if points allow) is a vita muffin, those are delicious!!!!!
Today we went to visit the in-laws and did some shopping. It was a nice day. We didn't leave until 6:45 so that means I didn't get home until 7:30 and that made for a VERY grouchy me because I was hungry. I also think I was grouch because it's Sunday so I know that I have to go to work tomorrow and I really really dislike my job more and more every week.
I'm sure that there were more exciting things that I planned on sharing but I am still a little grouchy so I'm going to go watch some TV and just zone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment