Friday, January 21, 2011

I tried... and more on the pregnancy

So I still have no idea how to display the award I got. I did copy off dietchiconamission's page to get the information for the award. So I think I did the first part above. Now, 7 things about myself...
  • Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can)
  • Contact the bloggers and tell them they won! 
1. I have an obsession with any show having to do with Jersey, awful, I know.
2. I'm having my first baby in September.
3. I have 8 aunts and uncles, all with kids, and I think I am the only one in my family to get a Master's degree. Only a could of them went to college.
4. I secretly wish I could own my own coffee shop. I worked in one in college and loved it.
5. I have PCOS and was able to lose 85 pounds (from my heaviest) (need to lose about 20 more)
6. I never leave home without my Nalgene bottle.
7
I don't think I can come up with 15 bloggers.... 
 I don't know who else, I'm new to blogging, I only have 2 followers.... it's hard to do!

Other then that it has been a great week. Only 2 days of school. Monday was a holiday and Tuesday and today were snow days. I went to the gym twice, I need to get better at that!!

I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday!!!! They are doing it early because of the PCOS to see how I am doing. I was supposed to have a flu shot today but because of the snow storm I had to cancel it. The other night I went to bed a 8!! I never go to bed that early but pregnancy is taking a toll on me. I tell husband it's not my fault I'm so tired, it's because I'm creating a child, he laughs. The hardest part has been....well... it may be TMI... but... I am having problems... you know... bathroom... you understand, right? I switched to a no iron vitamin, I've done milk and magnesia, colace, fiber. NOTHING WORKS!!!! I think this is what was causing me severe cramping last week. This week is better but I still get uncomfortable cramps. Some foods that I would normally eat sound awful too. Last night I was driving home, thinking about the steak tips that were defrosting on the counter only to find out that the dog ate them. I was not happy, I think I teared up over it. Pathetic, I know. I think this is going to be a fun 9 months!!! HA HA! Poor Husband.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Thanks for the award. You can right click on the picture of the award and save it to your computer. Then you can add it to your post as a picture by uploading it. :)

    Good luck with the "uncomfortable" feeling. I know how frustrating that can be! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete