Sunday, January 9, 2011

i'm bad a secrets...

I hate keeping secrets, I really want to tell people exciting news when I have it, but right now I can't. So I won't here either. But if you figure it out... then...well...it's not my fault. I just know that it's bad luck to share certain information before a certain time. Well, let's just say that the acupuncture and the clomid did it's job. I took a certain test yesterday and today and well... I passed!!! So it has been a great weekend. I still have to go to work tomorrow, meh. But how could I be in a bad mood? I'm still going to be eating healthy, I don't want to gain too much weight. And I plan to go the the gym still. I'm not sure how much I should be doing so until I know I'll walk on the treadmill. I am super excited!
Other then that my weekend was pretty good. Yesterday I attempted to get new sneakers but didn't. I really liked the Nike Free sneakers but they were $85 and I had a hard time spending that on myself, especially with $40-$50 sneakers there. So I still need to go out again this week and get some new ones.  I also went to New York and Company and got a winter coat, sunglasses, a t-shirt, leggings, and a cardigan all for $51!!! I was super happy about that. Today Husband ran some errands with me, we had lunch, and then went grocery shopping.
If this darn headache would go away it would be a perfect weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm thinking that you're pregnant from what I'm reading. :) CONGRATS if that's the case!! If not...well I'm wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I´ve given you an award.
    http://dietchiconamission.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete